Hanyang Cyber University’s Graduate School of Marketing MBA program boasts an expanded online thesis guidance system and video seminar system to enhance the learning environment of its graduate students with learning guidance from faculty. The program offers a specialized and differentiated curriculum to satisfy students’ needs by continuously upgrading and improving course content to reflect current business, marketing, and management trends.
Additionally, a forum is held to promote knowledge exchange among students and offline special lectures are also offered in which invited experts share their expertise and give input about the latest marketing trends. There are also seminar classes related to projects and assignments created to support the acquisition and application of the knowledge gained. Moreover, through opportunities to interact with professors, students can better understand the process of presenting and discussing analyzed content and logically share their own ideas and strategies. Much of the curriculum is based on self-directed learning for students to learn at their own comfortable pace.
Recognizing that various organizations, institutions, and companies within local communities, regions, and countries are often lacking an
Concept of Talent for the Major
- Planners who can develop proper marketing strategies
- Analysists who can insightfully assess global economic trends
- Social activists who recognize and promote corporate social responsibility
- Pragmatists who can recommend realistic solutions
- Creative talent who can build a corporate brand
- Knowledgeable talent who actively participate in management
- Strategically-minded talent who can lead IT startups in the venture era
- Resourceful talent who can contribute to the smooth operation of any organization